Become a Member
When you are a member of the East Texas Regional Fraternal Order of Police, you are eligible for benefits that no other law enforcement organization can provide. Some of these benefits include:
- Scholarships for Children & Grandchildren of FOP members
- Accident & In line of duty Life Insurance up to $45,000 Paid for by the FOP
- Free Online College for FOP members through Gateway Community College
- Banking with the National Police Credit Union
- Travel Benefits and Savings
- Legal Defense
- Training for Members Only
- Lifesaving Equipment for those that work for departments who can’t afford to purchase it
- Benevolent funding for injured & ill officers
- An organization willing to represent you and your interests with local law enforcement leadership
- More FOP Benefits
Are you ready to join the world’s largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 330,000 members in more than 2,200 lodges? To be the voice of those who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving our communities?
Subscribe to your monthly membership below via Paypal OR click the button below to get a PDF membership application that you can email to the secretary / treasurer.
An email will be sent to you with your application approval and FOP membership information. Further information may be required to confirm your membership.